Companionship is a key element in independent living for elderly individuals. Having someone with them to provide socialization and comfort encourages them to complete their ADLs (activities of daily living) and to continue to gain enjoyment from favorite pass times and activities.
Our skilled and caring companions provide the following services:
- Transportation assistance (doctor, shopping, movies etc.) when requested
- Conversation and game activities (puzzles, board games, cards, etc.)
- Continuous monitoring of environmental safety
- Mobility assistance
- Preparing meals and feeding (if needed)
- Light housekeeping (client’s laundry, changing bedding, dishes, sweeping)